Spiramycin is indicated in the following cases:
• Acute pneumopathy.
• Alternative treatment to beta lactams for acute sinusitis.
• Alternative treatment to penicillin therapy for acute streptococcal pharyngitis.
• Chronic bronchitis superinfection
• Impetiginized dermatitis
• Infectious dermo-hypodermitis
• Non-gonococcal genital infection
• Non-pneumococcal pneumonia
• Preventive alternative treatment to betalactams for recurrent acute rheumatic fever
• Preventive alternative treatment to rifampicin for meningococcal meningitis.
• Stomatological infection.
• Suspected acute bacterial bronchitis
• Toxoplasmosis in pregnant women.