Established in Damascus around the year 1919, the Bahri family founded a small chemicals trading firm that focused primarily on the different laboratories and industries present in the region. Fast forward to 2012, the company has grown to become one the leading pharmaceutical manufacturers in Syria and the region. Proud of being a family-run business, the third generation of Bahris is at the helm of this prestigious company that has successfully established itself as a household brand for high quality and reliable pharmaceutical products. Bahri Pharmaceuticals is driven by their desire to ensure that the general masses have constant access to the right medicine that is manufactured with the highest amount of care and that is sold at the most reasonable price.
Alongside its broad portfolio of generic drugs, Bahri pharmaceuticals holds licensing and distribution agreements with leading international companies and offers an all-inclusive range of medicines to patient, physicians and healthcare providers.
The company is currently represented across different Middle Eastern and African countries that include Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin and Nigeria.
Few companies in Syria and the region put such an important emphasis on developing high quality products using state-of-the-art facilities and modern equipment. Our consistency over the years has positioned us as one the leaders in the market and has given us strong brand recognition across Syria. Never satisfied by doing the minimum, we continuously seek growth and new partners.
Other key assets include our highly trained group of Sales and Marketing professionals along with other members of our team who have an excellent knowledge of the registration processes and who have key connections with local health authorities.
- Our priority will always be based on patient satisfaction and comfort
- Strengthening our position in Syria and the region
- Offering a broad and balanced portfolio of high quality and affordable pharmaceutical products
- Extending our reach and diversity through strategic partnerships
- Upholding innovative solutions in the healthcare sector
- To be a thought leader in the regional healthcare sector
- Make quality healthcare available to everyone
- Achieve presence across the globe
- Customer satisfaction and quality driven
- Innovation and progress is what drives us
- Integrity, respect and transparency are our three pillars when dealing with our customers, partners and staff members
At Bahri pharmaceuticals, we continuously work towards ensuring that our products meet global quality and safety standards. This is why we set high and transparent standards of quality control and quality assurance in our manufacturing. Our well-trained and professional team ensures that all of our activities are in compliance with international standards. Continuous improvement is also an essential element in our development strategy.
Bahri Pharmaceuticals has been certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 by Intertek Moody Group.